- Year: 1968
- Kilometers: 63,000 miles
- Exterior: British Racing Green
- Interior: Black with white piping
- Engine: 3.0 (6 cylinder)
- Transmission: 4 Manual
- Seats: 2 + 2
- Steering: LHD
This six cylinder MGC GT is in superb condition and looks stunning with its British Racing Green livery with chrome wire wheels, spot lights and Webasto sunroof.
Purchased new in 1968 by a Sea Captain living in Lancashire, the car has only had 4 owners during its life.
Following restoration in 2006, which included a full professional respray, this MGC has done minimal miles and was never driven in the wet.
The paintwork is excellent as are the chrome 15” wire wheels and the interior trim is also in excellent condition with the original leather seats showing only a little ‘patina’. Add to this an original ‘Banjo’ steering wheel and ‘Webasto’ sliding sun roof, it really is a classic MGC GT with genuine low mileage, that has enjoyed a very cherished past.
This stunning MGC GT drives beautifully and sounds amazing and offers the chance to own a rare and very desirable classic, which is fast appreciating in value.
• Rare 1968 MGC GT
• British Racing Green
• Webasto sunroof
• Full professional respray 2006
• New inner & outer sills
• Original 3.0L engine
• Genuine 63,000 miles
• Excellent condition and paintwork
• Front spot lights
• Black leather seats, white piping
• Original ‘Banjo’ steering wheel
• Quality black carpets
• New 15” Chrome wire wheels
• Servo assisted brakes
• New front dampers
• New front brake discs & pads
• New rear brake shoes and cylinders
• New stainless steel exhaust system
• New front hubs and bearings
• New batteries
• Receipts and MOT’s dating from 1989
• Original MGC Owners Handbook
• Carte Grise de Collection
• Contrôle Technique de Collection