- Year: 1973
- Kilometers: 60,000
- Exterior: Orange
- Interior: Ivory & orange
- Engine: 1.6 ltr
- Transmission: 4 manual
- Seats: 5
- Steering: LHD
This amazing 1973 VW Westfalia ‘Bay-Window’ Camper is in superb condition throughout, having been carefully renovated and dry stored for many years.
Its bright orange paintwork is excellent, complemented by original white steel wheels with VW chrome hubcaps and white painted bumpers to match the tilting roof which is also in very good condition.
The genuine ‘Westfalia’ interior is in superb condition with all the woodwork un-damaged, as is the original upholstery which is very clean and provides a double bed, plus 2 hammock beds. The drivers cabin is very impressive and benefits from new ‘cream and orange’ leather seats and a radio sound system.
Power steering makes this Camper very easy to drive and it has just had the engine overhauled with new oil seals, clutch and ancillaries replaced where necessary. Rear seat belts have also been fitted and it has the option of the ‘Westfalia’ sink/fridge unit if required.
Having only driven 60,000 kilometres, this stunning LHD VW Camper is without doubt one of the best you will find.
• Original 1973 T2 Westfalia
• Excellent ‘Pop-Top’ roof
• 1.6L VW engine
• Only 60,000 kilometres
• Power steering
• Stunning bright orange paintwork
• All body panels in excellent condition
• Chassis in excellent condition
• Original steel wheels and chrome caps
• Original ‘Westfalia’ interior & fittings
• Original upholstery in excellent condition
• Double fold-down bed
• 2 hammock beds
• Stainless steel sink/fridge unit
• Fold-down table
• Radio/CD player and sound system
• New Cream & Orange leather front seats
• Ample storage features
• Chrome door mirrors
• New Cream door panels to match seating
• Original front rubber floor mats
• Westfalia roof rack
• Servo-assisted brakes
• Carte Grise normal