- Year: July 2001
- Kilometers: 22,000 miles
- Exterior: Connaught Green
- Interior: Black & Green Leather
- Engine: 1.8 Ford
- Transmission: 5 Manual
- Seats: 2
- Steering: RHD
Only one owner since new, this stunning Morgan 4/4 looks superb with its ’Connaught Green’ paintwork, with black leather interior with green piping.
Having only completed 22,000 miles (35,000 km), this classic 4/4 is powered by a Ford Zetec 1.8L ‘black-top’ engine and benefits from chrome wire-spoked wheels, black hood and tonneau cover with green piping, full width chrome bumpers, chrome luggage rack and also benefits from a galvanised steel chassis and an aluminium body and panels, which means there are no corrosion issues.
The interior is in excellent condition, with black leather seats with green piping, radio/CD, stainless steel hood frame with swivel pivots, walnut dashboard and wooden Moto-Lita steering wheel.
The owner was meticulous in caring for this Morgan, ensuring it was serviced every year since new, regardless of its low mileage. The service dates are detailed in the Morgan handbook supplied with the car and in addition all the MOT certificates verify the mileage.
This is a great opportunity to own an authentic ‘right-hand-drive’ British Morgan, that is in excellent condition throughout, perfect for touring france in style.
• Only one owner
• Only 22,000 miles (35,000 km)
• Excellent Connaught Green paintwork
• Black leather interior with green piping
• Galvanised steel chassis
• Aluminium body and panels
• Full width chrome bumpers
• Chrome wire wheels x 5
• Chrome luggage rack
• Side screen bag
• Walnut dashboard
• Wooden Moto-Lita steering wheel
• Stainless steel rear-view mirror
• Stainless steel hood-frame
• Hood-frame swivel pivots
• Black hood with green piping
• Black tonneau cover with green piping
• Uprated aluminium radiator
• History file and MOT’s
• Fully stamped service book
• Carte Grise normal